PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
The Dunstable Planning Board will hold a Public Hearing, possibly virtually through Zoom, on Monday, April 5, 2021 at 7:40 p.m. This hearing will be regarding proposed amendments to the “Zoning Bylaw of the Town of Dunstable” and the “Zoning Maps of Dunstable, Mass.” pursuant to Chapter 40A, Section 5, of the Massachusetts General Laws, and are as follows:
1) Amending the Zoning Bylaws by making various house- keeping amendments concerning “Section 6.7 Uses Permitted by Special Permit” and “Section 20 Definitions” of the Zoning Bylaw.
2) Adding a new Town Center District as an overlay zoning district, by adding a new Section 22, modifying certain provisions of Section 3.2 and Section 6, and amending the Zoning Map of Dunstable, Mass. by designating the new Town Center District.
3) Amending Section 11.8 Growth Rate Limitation lapse date in subsection 11.8.1 from Monday, May 10, 2021 to Monday, May 12, 2031.
4) Amending Section 29. Community Housing, modifying certain provisions of Sections 29.3 Applicability, 29.4 Requirements, 29.5 Administration and 29.6 Smaller Developments
5) Amending the Zoning Map for the B-2 Service Business District by replacing the existing map with a clearer one.
6) Amending the Zoning Map for Section 32. Solar Overlay District by replacing the existing map with a clearer one.
Anyone wishing to be heard on these matters should appear at the time and place specified above. Information on how to attend the hearing will be published on the Planning Board agenda (on the Town website: www.dunstable-ma.gov) the Wednesday before the meeting. Complete text and map of the proposed amendments may be viewed at the Dunstable Town Hall, Office of the Board of Selectmen, 511 Main Street, Dunstable. Please call for appointment or come in during office hours.
3/19, 3/26. 2021 J