Loaves & Fishes Pantry is Reopening on Friday, April 24
Thu, 04/23/2020 - 11:22am Heraldgroton
We hope you are all doing well and managing to stay healthy during this difficult time. As you know, the Pantry has been temporarily closed for the past few weeks in order to regroup. Our staff team has been working very hard to recruit new volunteers, establish a fleet of trucks and drivers to retrieve our orders from the Greater Boston Food Bank, fine tune the drive-thru operation and ensure that enhanced safety protocols are in place.
We are happy to announce that the pantry will reopen on Friday, April 24th!
Our new CLIENT DRIVETHRU SCHEDULE will be from 9am-1pm on the following days:
Friday April 24, Wednesday April 29, Saturday May 2,
Wednesday May 6, Friday May 8,
Wednesday May 13, Saturday May 16,
Wednesday May 20, Friday May 22,
Wednesday May 27, Friday May 29.
IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW NEEDS HELP WITH GROCERIES, we encourage you to visit. Here’s what you can expect on your visit:
• You’ll remain in your car and line-up on the Pantry side of the road. A member of our crew will be there to direct you.
• You’ll speak with another member of our crew and provide your name, address and a few other details about your household.
• You’ll then proceed to the grocery pick-up area in the rear of the building and load your groceries into your car.
• You’ll receive shelf stable items, fresh produce, frozen meats and vegetables, bread and pastries and milk vouchers to be used at Shop ‘n Save in Ayer.
If you need additional assistance and resources, our client services team can be reached by phone at (978)772-4627 x312 or by email at: clientservices@ loavesfishespantry.org. We also encourage you to call Mass-211.
IF YOU’D LIKE TO HELP, THERE ARE 3 WAYS YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
• We can always use more volunteers – contact our Volunteer Coordinator at: email@example.com to learn more about available opportunities.
• We need box trucks and drivers to pick up our weekly orders at the Greater Boston Food Bank. If you or someone you know can help, please email: foodcoordinator@ loavesfishespantry.org.
• Financial support is appreciated even more than usual during this crisis. We anticipate that our client numbers will be increasing dramatically during the coming weeks and financial support will be needed to keep our shelves stocked. You can make a donation on-line at: https:// loavesfishespantry.org/donate-now or you can mail a donation to: Loaves & Fishes, Box 1, Ayer, MA 01432.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding and support, particularly during this difficult time. LOAVES & FISHES IS BACK, STRONGER THAN EVER AND READY TO HELP OUR NEIGHBORS!
Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org